Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mock Drafts

Mock drafts for any league are quite ridiculous. Rarely are they close to what actually happens but fans love to read them. I don't take much stock in them personally but I do get excited thinking of the possiblities. With that said I am going to post a series of mock drafts on this blog. Since the NFL's draft order isn't set yet with the playoffs starting this weekend and college kids still decided if they should stay or should they go(Vince Young), I am going to only post the top 5 picks. Please stay tuned.

Early prediction of top 5 picks(at least what I would do)
1. Houston Texans - Reggie Bush, RB, USC (traded to Tennessee)
2. New Orleans Saints - Matt Leinart, QB, USC
3. Tennessee Titans - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia (traded to Houston)
4. New York Jets - DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
5. Green Bay Packers - Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree since I am not all that sure about picks, and who should go where. But if you can tell me your opinion on the firing of Mike Sherman?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home