Wednesday, July 26, 2006

1st Pick

Ok, so I am doing my first football fantasy league this year. It is thru http://www.sportsline.com/. There are 10 teams in my league. I was hoping I would get pick 3-5 because I would know for sure who I wanted with my first 2 picks. Now I find myself in a most awkward predicament. Should I jump on the Larry Johnson bandwagon? Sould I jump the gun on Manning? Tomlinson or Alendander? My first would have been Clinton Portis 3-5 overall but now I don't know. Is Portis worthy of a #1 pick? Maybe...Al Saunders sure made Holmes a fantasy must have in K.C. I think I just might take him. Then I have to play the waiting game til pick 20 and 21. probably go RB and QB with those 2 picks. Then move onto WR with 31 and WR and TE or D with picks 40 and 41. How does that sound? Any feedback suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home